The Ancient Coin Club of Los Angeles invites you to join with others who share your interest in ancient history and numismatics. While you don't have to be a member to attend a meeting, annual membership is only $25 and your contribution helps support ACCLA's educational programs.
ACCLA is an all volunteer, non-profit organization that is federally recognized as tax exempt under section 501(c)(3). Donations are tax deductable as allowed by the law.
ACCLA members benefit through:
- Networking with and learning from other people interested in ancient coins.
- Monthly meetings with educational programs featuring guest speakers.
- Sharing knowledge and information with other Club members and with the general public.
- Group purchases of books, posters and other educational materials.
- Participation in Club outings.
- Voting in Club elections and running for office.
- ACCLA membership card that can be used to get discount entry at some coin shows.
- Recieve the monthly ACCLA Meeting Notice by mail or e-mail.
Ancient Coin Club of Los Angeles
c/o K. L. Friedman
16255 Ventura Blvd, Suite 1200
Encino, CA 91436-2363
Members receive the monthly ACCLA Meeting Notice by e-mail.